Alex
Lv 7
Alex asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

How do you buy MREs in bulk from military depots? Do you just call them up and ask them or what?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Actually... I Buy mine ON BASE in the COMMISSARY.. I can get 1 pack at a time pick and choose what I want or even buy a case of what I want there. Many of you do not realise there are different menus to choose from.

• Mrsjvb
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

technically, they are  not for resale, and say so on the package.   my commissaries have them as well.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you DO find a source of US Military MREs, check the expiration date before buying. It's possible that stocks purchased from "Army Surplus Stores"  are expired or out of date. 

• 2 months ago

Try one of the army/navy surplus stores.  Or one of the camping, hunting, hiking stores. Why MREs??  I suspect there's tastier stuff out there.  I've heard even c-rats are better.  

• 2 months ago

You can't.  And, why would you want to?  There is food that is a lot better out there, and, better rations as well.  I much prefer IMP's to MRE's.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You don’t.  Military grade/issued MREs are not for resale.  

You can purchase bulk freeze dried food / survival rations from  camping stores.  

• 2 months ago

The military doesn't sell MREs. You would have to order from the same source the military buys them from.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go to  Bass   Pro  Shops    They  have  freeze dried  meals  maybe?

• 2 months ago
  • 2 months ago

Military depots don't sell retail to the public. They storage facilities for use by the military.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Civilian can not purchase MRE's in bulk.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

DEAD WRONG.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.