What do you think of China accusing the U.S. military for starting the COVID-19 virus in Wuhan?

Why would they do that?. And people get mad when Trump calls it the "Chinese virus" when it came from China.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Deflecting blame is what China is doing, keeping in mind Wuhan has a biotech. If that's not suspicious, I don't know what is.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think it's terrible.

I've seen similar allegations leveled by right-wing media in the US, claiming that someone (either the US or Chinese military) is behind the outbreak. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because the strain in the US is an obvious different mutation, more lethal.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They leaned from Obama how to point fingers rather than accept  responsibility

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because they fought a relentless illness that was beyond highly contagious, first.

If it is human made, there will be an effort to keep discussion ignorant, witnesses quiet, and obstruction of Private affairs.

I would strongly suggest  USA mil consider making professionals available to answer questions related to the quality of domestic professionals before they offer an explanation to other governments.

Something they did not hide from in former years.

If something naturally occurring can jump from animal to human, a human that has cancer, or taking meds that compromise immunity, and that virus can regenerate that quickly it is scary as hell!

It is easier to fathom it being human made. Theories at a later time if need be. 

• 2 months ago

The Chicoms are pretty creative when it comes to head-faking their low-info citizens.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 Because this virus is super duper strong/potent.

It's hard to believe it came natural.

China might be throwing shade too because Trump and our media are embarrassing the hell out of China with the bat soup theory.

We really don't know how the virus came to be. Just speculation.

There're curious ways as to how this virus has contaminated places like our beaches. Is it carried through the water? The air? And if so....From where?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Everyone is buying masks from China.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/market-chinese-made-mas...

• I am wondering if the CDC can approve paper towels or toilet paper as a proper substance to make a mask. It will be far from a 95 mask, especially when not sealed but it could be finer filtering than a piece of cloth.

• 2 months ago

Leftists are highly susceptible to propaganda tactics like the "Big Lie".  

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Also  WHO covered up  for China

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.