Matt asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

What mental disorder does Donald Trump have?

I see this guy boasting and bragging about himself while trying to manipulate. Is his own worst enemy and doesn’t know that and because of it has the susceptibility to paranoia. Can someone name all the mental disorders this guy has?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Axiom
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's defined in the DSM 5 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSM-5 as Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_persona... and it is very disturbing that a country that purports to be civilised and developed is still allowing him to remain in office when he is a complete liability and should be sectioned.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

In addition to narcissism (like everyone else said), Donald Trump obviously has dementia.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Intelligence. Nowadays in this crooked world they call that a disorder. 

• Axiom
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

B.S. Go and wipe your  @r$e with grubby red cap. Morons Are Governing America!

• 2 months ago

It's said he's a narcissist and i can even see that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

As someone has said, it's not just one problem. He said twice in a briefing that "generators" were going to New York, meaning "ventilators." That's the kind of word-finding problem people have with a stroke but the most likely explanation is that the stress is getting to him. By that I mean the stress of running behind Biden in swing state polls, not the pandemic. He doesn't care about deaths any more than he cares about his Trump University victims, people he cheated out of their life savings.

• 2 months ago

I could write a book, if only I had a publisher. Narcissism is definitely among his issues.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's not called narcissism. LOTS of people are narcissistic. The DISORDER is narcissistic personality disorder.

The online world needs to be schooled in actual psychology. Most reading this probably don't know what the DSM-V is and think that anxiety is a illness.

• 2 months ago

That's called narcissism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.