Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 2 months ago

oh so there is a hidden agenda in this covid-19 virus outbreak ?

health care must be rationed because the demand exceeds supply so who are to not get health care but the old?

my late mother died after we had a terrible time during her illness because we had to have a form saying no resuscitation.

so called doctors saying that we must have a conversation with our older parents to get them to sign their lives away .

oh but if you are wealthy you just buy health care anywhere in the world and I always said if I won the lottery I would have a fully equipped hospital in my mansion.

Is this a question in English-English?

health care reform is required to be rationed considering that call for exceeds furnish so who are actually will not pick up health care reform nonetheless out of date? your latter grandmother passed subsequent to there was a horrible instance in their health problem considering that we tend to require a form expression certainly no resuscitation. which means described as clinical professionals' expression that Marilyn and I require some connection with our earlier fathers and mothers towards get them to mark his or her's lifetime separate. oh and yet for everybody who is loaded mobile computer pay for health care reform around the globe not to mention I believed considerably more than simply achieved typically the lottery Appraisal has a relatively truly supplied doctor with my show place..

There is no hidden agenda there. It is a topic that is always out in the open. 

This will always be a general topic in medicine. When we get to a certain point people should be able to say enough, I want the torture to stop. Because sometimes the treatments and continue living is just torture. 

Children will always refuse to have this conversation with their parents. So people that want their wishes to be fulfilled need to talk to their doctor. 

And a fully stocked hospital in a person's home makes for shitty care. It doesn't get you surgeons, specialists, experts, etc. If you want something done right, go to a person that has fixed a lot of them, not some trumped up personal care doctor. 

When have things ever been different? Welcome to the purge uWu!