James R. asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Just wanna quit smoking, please what are recommended drugs to be taken for health benefit to avoid future health complications. ?

Please! Urgent answer is needed. Also I’ve been smoking for ten years and I’m only 30. 

Best way is to either smoke less every day until you quit. Right out plan and stick to it. Or just quit. All it takes is a reason. You have to want to quit.

• Andy C

I quit cold turkey at 30yo. The nicotine is the health risk. Quitting automatically allows for you to be healthier.

There are no complications; only a dopamine imbalance to surmount (2 weeks). Graduated quitting almost never works over time.

This is bc as soon as you give your body the dopamine stimulator, it immediately sets you back to day 1.

2 weeks is a damn short time to correct a ten year mistake.

• Tj

Use a nicotine replacement, it will help you over the rough times.

• James R.2 months agoReport

Considering the fact that I’m in a 3rd world country, are there types of nicotine you could simply recommend that I could purchase from a pharmacy.