Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 2 months ago

Does it bother you when someone says nobody is safe from Coronavirus when healthy people are pretty safe ?

Even now they refuse to bash the capitalist system, don't let this virus stop you eating chocci or pies, it just randomly kills anyone so keep feeding the monkey and pray it doesn't get you! Sheers bollox 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well nobody is safe from in that anybody can get it. It’s not likely to kill you unless you are old or unhealthy but you could have unknown underlying health problems so it’s best not to risk it! 

I have known slim fit and healthy people who have been diagnosed with cardiomyopathy at a relatively young age, it’s congenital and you don’t know you have it until there’s a problem.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

NOBODY is safe from acquiring it, although they may not die. They may get very sick (not pleasant) and recover. They may pass it on to someone else who may die from it (or passes it on to someone else who dies from it). What bothers me is the ridiculous attitude of those who don't care who gets sick or dies from it, and who foolishly think it won't take them down.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Young people have died with no underlying health issues so don't think you're safe from Covid-19, because you're not. Everyone is at risk so put your brain in gear and watch the news instead of trolling. 

A 21yo woman and a 17yo boy were not fat, duh. 

Source(s): Dianne on 🐑 ⌚.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It bothers me more how stupid some people are. You may think you are immune but you have no way of knowing, and you could pass it onto your relatives who are not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The reality is we're seeing young, healthy people die.  People with no comorbidities.  If you catch this virus there is no guarantee you will survive it, that's just reality.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.