Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

Do I've a receeding hairline?

I was teased about a receeding hairline and I took it serious and I'm constantly thinking about it. In the past I was told I was fat. I'm feeling insecure and feel loosing weight is desirable, which makes focusing on more important things harder.

No offense dude, but eat a sandwich!

I don't see how you'd take anyone calling you fat seriously!

If you are loosing your hair it might just be from being under nourished, if you aren't eating enough... your body may not be getting the nutrients it needs to support proper hair growth.

As for judging whether you have a receding hairline or not goes, you'd actually have to lift your hair off of your forehead so we can see your hairline.

My guess is, it bothered you so much that you were called fat that you are starving yourself in order to lose weight to impress them for some reason. If that is the case, you aren't doing things the right way.

You need to eat a proper diet and combine that with exercise so you lose excess fat but put on muscle mass.

Key words here are: PUT ON MUSCLE MASS.

Go see your doctor and ask him/her for a diet plan that will help you keep excess fat off and build up muscle.

Do this ASAP.

maybe u have a widows peak

No but apparently you have an eating disorder. You need to talk to your doctor and start eating more.