S asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Why is my bum not getting bigger?

I’m a 14 year old girl and I’m insecure about the size of my bum. I’m petite (5’0 or 5’1) and my body is slim ( not skinny and not fat) I have been trying to naturally get a big bum for about 6 or 7 months now by doing basic squats, ever since I’ve not seen any results. I even try to eat foods like dried apricots, beans, milk, nuts, yogurt, berries that have fibres and protein yet still it hasn’t really been working. Everyday I try my hardest to repeat these things and I’m getting tired of it, of not seeing the results I want. Sometimes I feel like my bum got bigger then I feel like it shrunk. I’m not gonna give up, but I’m very tired of having a small bum. Please can someone please me why I’m not seeing results or if so any other exercise or food suggestions? Thanks. 

I don't like big bums.

I might stare, thinking what a joke but, I would never date one.

• Damien

wow arent u a dumb kid, nobody looks at your bum, only perverts, people look at your face, work on that face of yours

• Eva

Give it time. Part of getting a bigger butt has to do with puberty and your hormones. I'm not sure where this fascination with big butts started. but I've always wished mine was much smaller. In a few years the fad may change again, and big butts will be considered unattractive. Work with what you've got.

Squats will tone up your butt, it won't make it bigger.

Need pics for a full assessment