Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 6 months ago

I can't believe that people are being allowed to come out of 14 days isolation when there's enough evidence showing the incubation can be?

27 days, are people even watching what's going on overseas?

Yes I know better

I just thought of something and it made me very worried, just because the incubation period has not been observed being longer than 27 days, doesn't mean it cannot be longer, we just do know enough about this virus.

@Australia, well S Korea has one of the coldest climates and the least deaths pre active cases, also Germany has a colder climate and has fewer deaths pre active cases, I don't know if there's anything in that.

Perhaps Covid19 performs better in colder climates. 

this is why people should believe the evidence.

So why the hell should anyone give a sh*t what you believe ?  Got a PhD in virology and/or medicine have you ? Or you just happen to know better than the combined expertise of the top medical experts ?  Oh, yeah, that sounds more like it.  Well, thanks for the information.