Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 2 months ago

I am a working professional what can I do to increase my efficiency?

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ON HERE! Would be a good start!

Study, study and study. It's important.

Stuff those sardines in those cans faster?

There's not enough info in your question to answer it. No one can tell you how to increase efficiency if they have no idea what you do.

Get laid more often?

1) Get the f**k off of Y! Answers.

2) Identify other time wasting behavior, redundancies, etc., and eliminate them.

3) Keep a list of tasks, and (if necessary) break them down into sub-tasks.  Estimate how much time each will take, and try to beat that time.

4) If you find yourself with nothing to do, get organized and ready for the next task rather than twiddling your thumbs.

When you get a new job. Start off by doing the least amount you can get away with. Ever so slowly doing a little more. The starting production rate will be your baseline and now it will be easy to surpass making your work life a breeze. Proven process.

• River Euphrates

That is, if people don't see you doing the least amount possible, and immediately tell you to GTFO.

I get what you are saying, but I've always set the bar high for myself, and then once people know I am capable of accomplishing anything that is put in front of me quickly, they don't micromanage me.

Start with getting a brain. It would seem you don't even know what job you're doing but want us to help you be more efficient?! At doing what?! Use more Vaseline.

Learn the art of delegation.

• River Euphrates

I've known a few of those - in some organizations they go far (especially if they are good at taking credit for other people's work, and brown nosing).

In others they get told to GTFO.

Depends on what profession--

--the world's oldest, increase acreage on your farm by buying the neighbor's.  Economy of scale.

--the second oldest, get the money first.  Then wear the client out quickly.

--other profession, might not be able to increase efficiency without losing sleep.

• Eastside Guz

Also, move your question to another category like Society & Culture instead of Cars & Repairs.