Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 2 months ago

I am a working professional what can I do to increase my efficiency?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ON HERE! Would be a good start!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Study, study and study. It's important.

• 2 months ago

Stuff those sardines in those cans faster?

• 2 months ago

There's not enough info in your question to answer it. No one can tell you how to increase efficiency if they have no idea what you do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Get laid more often?

• 2 months ago

1) Get the f**k off of Y! Answers.

2) Identify other time wasting behavior, redundancies, etc., and eliminate them.

3) Keep a list of tasks, and (if necessary) break them down into sub-tasks.  Estimate how much time each will take, and try to beat that time.

4) If you find yourself with nothing to do, get organized and ready for the next task rather than twiddling your thumbs.

• 2 months ago

When you get a new job. Start off by doing the least amount you can get away with. Ever so slowly doing a little more. The starting production rate will be your baseline and now it will be easy to surpass making your work life a breeze. Proven process.

• River Euphrates
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

That is, if people don't see you doing the least amount possible, and immediately tell you to GTFO.

I get what you are saying, but I've always set the bar high for myself, and then once people know I am capable of accomplishing anything that is put in front of me quickly, they don't micromanage me.

• 2 months ago

Start with getting a brain. It would seem you don't even know what job you're doing but want us to help you be more efficient?! At doing what?! Use more Vaseline.

• 2 months ago

Learn the art of delegation.

• River Euphrates
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I've known a few of those - in some organizations they go far (especially if they are good at taking credit for other people's work, and brown nosing).

In others they get told to GTFO.

• 2 months ago

Depends on what profession--

--the world's oldest, increase acreage on your farm by buying the neighbor's.  Economy of scale.

--the second oldest, get the money first.  Then wear the client out quickly.

--other profession, might not be able to increase efficiency without losing sleep.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Also, move your question to another category like Society & Culture instead of Cars & Repairs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.