I am a working professional what can I do to increase my efficiency?
- 2 months ago
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ON HERE! Would be a good start!
- Nico RobinLv 52 months ago
Study, study and study. It's important.
- CactiJoeLv 62 months ago
Stuff those sardines in those cans faster?
- Christin KLv 72 months ago
There's not enough info in your question to answer it. No one can tell you how to increase efficiency if they have no idea what you do.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Get laid more often?
- River EuphratesLv 72 months ago
1) Get the f**k off of Y! Answers.
2) Identify other time wasting behavior, redundancies, etc., and eliminate them.
3) Keep a list of tasks, and (if necessary) break them down into sub-tasks. Estimate how much time each will take, and try to beat that time.
4) If you find yourself with nothing to do, get organized and ready for the next task rather than twiddling your thumbs.
- pondererLv 62 months ago
When you get a new job. Start off by doing the least amount you can get away with. Ever so slowly doing a little more. The starting production rate will be your baseline and now it will be easy to surpass making your work life a breeze. Proven process.
- thebax2006Lv 72 months ago
Start with getting a brain. It would seem you don't even know what job you're doing but want us to help you be more efficient?! At doing what?! Use more Vaseline.
- PercyqtedLv 72 months ago
Learn the art of delegation.
- StarryskyLv 72 months ago
Depends on what profession--
--the world's oldest, increase acreage on your farm by buying the neighbor's. Economy of scale.
--the second oldest, get the money first. Then wear the client out quickly.
--other profession, might not be able to increase efficiency without losing sleep.