He already got me fired from my previous job, why does he need to keep me unemployed?

A moron line leader from my previous job and his friends had been stalking me on Facebook and contacting the HR department from all companies I mentioned there. This comes after this line leader set me up by allowing plastic to contaminate some $25,000 worth of meat, despite me not working on that processing line.

This line leader was bullying me ever since he set me up because another employee who reported him to management had used me as a scapegoat.

He got me fired from several jobs after he got me fired from my process worker job with his company, jobs that I studied in a university for.   

It sounds like he is making a game of it.  He got away with it the first time and he's probably enjoying it.  Gross immaturity.  Unless you are prepared to sue him for getting you fired, which won't be cheap but he could be paying you for life with what you could get out of it, you will have to change.  Don't list your next job on FB.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

Are you all on the same team or not?

Ever hear the term turnabout is fair play?  Call together a brain trust of friends, (Privately, NOT on social media), and figure out a way give him a taste of his own medicine.  But BE SURE of the people you call together, especially if they still work with him.  It won't help if he knows what's coming.

By the way, is he (or the scapegoat troll) obeying company policies on COVID-19? 

• A

If you were accused of something you did not do, you should have met with HR and if you were terminated you could see if the labor board could help you. As far as the Facebook stalking, you set yourself up for it by putting personal information on a site that you let me open to the public, Set it to private and be more careful on what you post

• Tavy

Delete FB .problem solved.

Your FB should be set to private anyway,.

Welcome to the Workforce Human Scrap World, Sue his ***

Stop putting personal information on FB.