Anonymous

Disrespectful response or not?

As a Pick Selector, who is an associate who puts items in shipping containers called totes to be distributed to pharmacies throughout New York State, about a year ago, I would always keep pushing this woman's totes along with mine to get done faster. Eventually, after telling me about it numerous times, when I once again tried to push my totes with hers, she asked "What are you doing?" And I said "I'm trying to get all of these totes done and finished." And with a confused look on her face she said bluntly, "......yeah...….don't push my totes." And defensively I said "okay!" The two of us never spoke to each other again for the rest of the day.

It’s the utmost slap in the face to me. The most disrespectful response towards me. She doesn’t even politely request or ask. Just “Don’t”. I’d like to knock the hell out of her.

Her totes, her wishes.  Don't like it?  Lump it, snowflake.

• If you're supposed to work on your own then you should let her do her job. If they're not concerned about employees moving faster then just let her be. I think it wasn't disrespectful at all. I would have told you the same thing if I was her, but I would have been a bit more polite about it. I would have told you to "please don't push my toes, I can get them done on my own." Some people don't like other employees touching their work (I don't like having other people touch my orders / stuff at work), or they would rather work on their own. 

If you have an issue with her, you should bring it up with your supervisor / manager. 

Bored with this question weeks ago.

reported the moron troll.