After your clean clothes get wrinkled, do you feel depressed?
- 2 months agoFavourite answer
I have an ironing board with wrinkles in it, I think that's pretty ironic.
- Adullah MLv 72 months ago
Then I release it by stretching it out.
- ChaiTeaLv 52 months ago
Yes, but using a steam iron makes me more pressimistic.
- Harley LadyLv 72 months ago
It depends what caused the wrinkles!
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PronkLv 72 months ago
Then I transform into Iron Man..
- Anonymous2 months ago
I feel that way when a brand new shirt has to be laundered the first time, and I know it will never be the same. Never. *snif*
*lights candle for all the killed great new shirts*
- OliveLv 72 months ago
Not worried about that
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
It causes a wrinkle of concern on my forehead.