Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will President Trump win Re-election?

When most of the dust settles over COVID-19 later this year, there will be a very good chance.

I dunno. I myself am a moderate. 

I'm seeing a repeat in history. When the democrats wanted Bernie, and Bernie got replaced with a corporate Dem, some of those very same Bernie Bros actually voted for Trump just to teach the Democratic party a lesson. Apparently the Democratic Party likes to dangle Sanders over young people to torment them. 

I'm not a Bernie Bros but I can understand why some people like him. 

While polls are like 2016, saying tRump has no chance, over 200 million voters have seen what it means to be ineffective, disputing, corrupt, lying, threatening, divisive to almost everyone.  There is no doubt most of them who carried tRump to victory last time have learned a painful and expensive lesson.

• Murzy

I hope he won't win.

• Juana

If he does, American voters will be officially insane.

My Uncle Emmet is using my crystal ball for tonights winning lotto numbers, give me a half-hour