Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

T or F: Men are more likely to misinterpret friendliness as sexual attention, from the opposite sex?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 hours ago

Tell me about it!! I was new in a job once, when the regular courier came in - who was also new. I introduced my self telling him my name then put out my hand to shake hands. As he shook my hand, instead of saying his name, he said, 'Hello, I'm married'. This happened decades ago - I still say that is proof how egotistical some men are- what part of my name told him I was even remotely interested? BTW - there is no way in the entire universe, I would have looked at him once in the street - let alone given him a second look!!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

In my opinion we are all sexual beings. It's in our DNA to reproduce so even if a women smiles @ a guy & act friendly, deep down in the brain a potential mate could be right in front of her. I think it is really something she can't control. It could be an unconscious attempt to win him over by being nice.

• 4 weeks ago

False; Now days just saying hello to a woman can be problematic. 

• 2 months ago

Well it’s more likely they expect the worst but hope for the best.

And every now and then they strike it lucky!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's what a lot of women tell themselves to feel good about themselves. False.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

True . why be frendly if it's not to F***

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

False that's Bullshıt man. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

False. That goes either way. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.