Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

T or F: Men are more likely to misinterpret friendliness as sexual attention, from the opposite sex?

• 4 hours ago

Tell me about it!! I was new in a job once, when the regular courier came in - who was also new. I introduced my self telling him my name then put out my hand to shake hands. As he shook my hand, instead of saying his name, he said, 'Hello, I'm married'. This happened decades ago - I still say that is proof how egotistical some men are- what part of my name told him I was even remotely interested? BTW - there is no way in the entire universe, I would have looked at him once in the street - let alone given him a second look!!

In my opinion we are all sexual beings. It's in our DNA to reproduce so even if a women smiles @ a guy & act friendly, deep down in the brain a potential mate could be right in front of her. I think it is really something she can't control. It could be an unconscious attempt to win him over by being nice.

False; Now days just saying hello to a woman can be problematic. 

Well it’s more likely they expect the worst but hope for the best.

And every now and then they strike it lucky!

That's what a lot of women tell themselves to feel good about themselves. False.

True . why be frendly if it's not to F***

False that's Bullshıt man. 

False. That goes either way.