Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

scary thing happened first time i had a guy go down on me ? ?

the first time i had my boyfriend go down on me something strange happened i hadnt come or anything but when we were about to start having sex i looked at my vagina and it seemed like the (my anatomy is very bad im sorry) the labia or the middle part of my vagina had turned so puffy and huge and pink like it was puffy and huge i was so scared it took hourss for it to get to back to its normal looking state. i know some may say i was turned on or something but this has never happened and to be quiet honest, he did not eat me out good at all that time so what was going on that really freaked me out sorry if i cant explain it clearly i wish there was a way to explain it better :( 

Because you were arroused, it's normal for this to hsppen

• Jim

Blood flows into the vaginal area- inside and out. That's why your vaginal lips engorge. This is normal. Nothing to worry about.

• Edna

Any time you're engaged in sex or are anticipating having sex, your labia becomes engorged with blood (just like a guy's penis becomes engorged with blood when he's sexually aroused and erect), and the labia appears to swollen and puffy.  

You said this was the first time you had this happen to you when a guy "went down" on you.  Him "eating you out" (even if he didn't do a very good job of it) just added to the engorgement. 

Forget about it. The labia will return to its normal state within an hour or so. The same thing's going to happen the next time you have sex, so you might as  well get used to it.

Back again Savannah with another round of silly stories about your vagina?!  It seems that you have very strange almost alien anatomy problems.  Best to seek out the help of a mental health professional if this is at all what you believe to be happening to your anatomy.

This belongs on Reddit not Yahoo answers. This is a question and answer forum.

We are sorry your vagina disappointed you.

Wow yes never happened to me before when I had a girl down down on me

Did you use lubricant or anything?, if so, it may have caused a allergic reaction.