Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why am I so horny all the time?

I always think about having sex with men. I’m a female. Is this normal?

I also feel pleasure in my vagina and stuff oozes out. Vaginal discharge does.

you sound like the perfect mate

• 2 months agoReport

Yay

Because you're a lucky ducky 🐤. A strong sex drive is a sign of good sexual health, which is a part of overall good emotional and physical health. Modern technology has made it possible to enjoy this function of you metabolic behavior to it's fullest, so don't let closed minded people try to rain on your parade with a lot of socially backward, spiritually misinterpreted nonsense. Just be sure to educate yourself on the potential hazards and risk associated with socially irresponsible behavior. Keeping in mind, of course, that those associations are of a medical or scientific nature. Not a Midwestern Bible belt nature. Evangelical sources of information are misinformation. Practical, positive, life affirming attitudes supported by science and wisdom are the key to longevity and good sex. Masterbating is an exelent form of release valve for maintaining a healthy equilibrium.

Source(s): Kinsey and Master's And Johnson to name a couple. The Kama Sutra (Sex Manual) is another.

Because you’re a wh0re

• Reginald

nonsense

• david

completely normal to feel this way,masturbate if you cannot have sex

Keep a clean attitude at all moments. Don't think or feel about what leads to thinking about sex. Stay formal , clean, and fear God as much as you can . Be careful of every thought that comes to your mind . Practice self-restraint on your energy , feelings, and thoughts. Be determined to not think about and seek to purify your mind . Going outside for a walk out in the nature purifies the soul from all kinds of filth. 

• Starway2341 month agoReport

You have to do everything the right way and fear God in everything. Getting married in the right way with the right pure person is how you do it

i mean...I think what you are describing is called being female...

I’m not even kidding. Like it’s so awkward when I’m talking to people, I just feel tingly, 🤤