Precious asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Are my breasts going to cause more issues me? (Macromastia)?

As of today I am fourteen years old and have a 34E cup size - yes, I have been fitted appropriately; multiple times in fact. I am 5'6' and have history with back issues and severe depression & anxiety. I know that this is probably not the best place to go for this kind of information, but I can't see a doctor not only because I'm under 18 but because of the current crisis. My parents have tried to get me in to see a specialist but it's taken about a year now, and because of the virus everything has been put on hold. I am a small lady. I'm no model, but I am barely over my suggested BMI. My Pediatrician says I am healthy, but I have small shoulders and I can't lay fully on my back or stomach without pain. People make fun of me and always have. Boys in my school have asked to pay to see me run, and girls at my school don't want to talk to me - whether it's related or not, I know they are teasing me. I want to get them removed, but I'm still very young. I'm worried I won't be able to be taken seriously if I keep them, but I am worried the few people who do like me are going to stop. People have told me a lot of different things, that I am offending them for even considering removing them. Will this get worse if I continue?

• patty

we are more than our breast size. while u wait for the op why not get some new hobbies or sport to play to make life more interesting and to take your mind of it. I remember this friend and she was very busty and some man offered her $400 to see her breasts.

• Precious2 months agoReport

Thanks for the answer. I really appreciate the kind words.

• k w

maybe, depending on you and what you do....good thing too, I consider them quacks, you got blinded by science, it blinds lots of people, take organic molasses for the concentration of vitamins and minerals it has, you could take it up to 5 times a day 1Tb, I predict within a week of taking it, you'll feel better.....do some mild stretching daily, trunk twists, arm rolls, basically easy to do Calisthenics, it'll help keep you fit...do it 1st thing in the morning, before you eat,

and you'll even sleep better doing it....

• Precious2 months agoReport

It was from malnutrition. My family is full of doctors so they have to check what I'm doing before I do anything medical wise. They just want me to be able to make this decision when I am an adult, but I think it's just getting worse for me.

• Tavy

My DIL has huge breasts, she is proud of them and so is her husband.

She wears a support bra in bed.

This is you, your body , accept it, no one is going to remove them. Those breasts are made for breast feeding your future children.