Does having one spouse who is a really devout Christian mean having a very dull intimate life?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sean
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No. Just because you become Christian doesn't mean your life becomes dull. Compared to my life beforehand, in which it was full of adventure and exploration, my life now as a Christian is even more so. I would not trade the life I had for the one I have now. That included my wife, who completes me in many ways, and in other ways, I don't even know about yet. This includes in the realm of intimacy as well.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Depends on the woman I guess...mine is very playful :)

• 2 months ago

Not at all!  I am a devout Christian, but, in my Sexual Ethics class in seminary,  l learned that sexuality was a gift from God.  A gift I certainly used in my marriage!

• 2 months ago

No, of course not.  The Bible is clear that marriage is honourable among all and the bed undefiled - it's only fornicators and adulterers who God will judge (Hebrews 13:4).  The marriage bed between a man and a woman is the most wonderful thing and God will never condemn a couple who enjoy each other.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not in the slightest, no. Actually I think devout Christians as they are today are kind of sex-obsessed.

• Child
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

My wife is a fundamentalist Christian but when the lights go out anything goes 

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

there is nothing in the christian scripture that says you cannot enjoy your spouse.. you can hang from the rafters of your bedroom and yell like Tarzan and Jane for all purposes as long as you are legally married under the eyes of God  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.