Won't it be too late to be resurrected from our dead spirits after we are physically dead? Without resurrection how can one be born again?

Update:

Are today's Christians "Sadducees?"

Didn't Jesus command "You must be born again of the spirit" (John 3:5-7)?

Doesn't Romans 5:12-14 say we are "born dead spirits?"

Why do most today's Christians believe I Corinthians Chapter 15 only pertains to resurrection after we're physically dead?

Don't they know it will be too late to be "born again of the spirit" then?

Update 2:

@ AMT

Who called GOD A LIAR 

in their belief of "NOT A DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12;-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) who 

(((DOES NOT))) need to obey the commandment of Jesus (I John 2:3-5) 

SAYING 

"You must be born again of the spirit" (John 3:5-7)?

"BLASPHEMY" (Matthew 12:31-32)!

>>>PROVING<<<

YOU'RE AN IGNORANT 

>>>"BA$TARD"<<< (HEBREWS 12:8)!

Update 3:

Take down comments and answers all you 

>>>DEMONS<<< 

PRETENDING to be Christians(((GOD SEES))) (Jeremiah 23:24)!

"Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained" (John 20:23).

"REPENT!"

Or continue suffering 

>>>LOCKDOWN<<< (Isaiah 26:20)

From "the curse" GOD has SENT (Malachi 2:2-4) 

"For not believing the holy commandment delivered unto you" (Malachi 2:2-4)!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

One can be born again while still alive by having faith in the resurrection of Jesus. After we die, who can say what happens. Some say we go to instant judgment, others say we "sleep" until after the Revelation period, then we are risen for judgment. Personally, I think we are judged, but I really don't know for sure as I haven't died yet. However, some say by calling out to Jesus for help and forgiveness at your judgment works as well. So, you probably will get a variety of answers from many different viewpoints.

• ...Show all comments
    • magix151
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I have been at this site for a while. I have seen many who say they were sent by god. I just can't believe too many of them as they tend to get very foul when people question their authenticity. The bible warns of false prophets. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

AS SOON AS WE ARE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OF YHVH GOD IN YESHUA THE MESSIAH WE HAVE GOD'S SPIRIT WITHIN US. IF WE DIE WE WILL BE RAISED IN THE 1ST RESURRECTION AND BECOME SPIRIT BEINGS. REV 20:4-6 

THOSE WHO DO NOT RECEIVE THE SPIRIT OF YHVH GOD IN THIS LIFE AND DIE WILL BE RAISED IN THE 2ND RESURRECTION AND WILL FACE THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT AND WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM THEN. REV 20: 11-15

• ...Show all comments
    • magix151
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I told her she would get several different view points. This one is different from mine. By the way, I think I am responsible for the coronavirus, due to unbelief. 

• Arni
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Death is final, it is the end of your life. There is no 'resurrection' or 'living again' in 'paradise' snap out of it!

• Norine2 months agoReport

HELL will make you "snap out" of your IGNORANCE!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.