Do you agree with this teacher?: "Public School Teacher: 'Homeschooling Is Making Kids More Stupider'?

Update:

Public School Teacher: 'Homeschooling Is Making Kids More Stupider'

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

no, they arent being liberally brainwashed like public schooling

• 6 months ago

To the exact OPPOSITE!!! Homeschooling is the best thing to happen to a lot of kids. One of my friends is teaching her daughter how to write in cursive as the school is not doing that anymore. She is also teaching her proper math, not this garbage the school is trying to pass off, and she is also learning a lot of life skills that she needs to have as an adult. Really; too many schools are just not worth sending kids to now.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Just looking out for his or her job

• 6 months ago

Gosh, if you can't detect her irony & sarcasm, then I feel sorry for you!!

"The children aren't learning how to read good, they're not learning how to do the plussing and minusing, and they ain't doin' them colors very good," she said in the video that went viral on Facebook and Twitter.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Source?  Link?  Or are you just making stuff up again?

P.S. Also, I see that you apparently weren't smart enough to post your question in the correct category.  Were you, by chance, homeschooled?  LOL

• 6 months ago

You of course have a link.

That is from a satire site. Did you think it was real? Just how stupid are you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.