I'm 20 years old girl, I've been thinking about death lately. Can I feel anything after I die?

If you are a believer in Christ then yes. If you know Jesus, then you will go to Heaven when you die and will most definitely feel things. Many things. Many wonderful things. You will always be happy for eternity. There is no sadness or pain in Heaven. I don’t know why you are thinking about death lately, but if you get to know Jesus, I can assure you, you will no longer fear death. You won’t want to die, and will want to live for Jesus, but will not be afraid if you do die. That’s what is so great about it. You don’t fear life or death. You feel set free and full of light. Whatever you’re going through, I will pray for you alright? It gets better. There is always hope if you know the Lord. 

You will not feel anything. Dead is dead.

I don't believe in an afterlife and I think this one is all you got. 

Better make the most of it. A bad life is still better than no life.

And you'll be just as dead whether you live a natural life or you kill yourself, so might as well stick it out.

no....................................