Max asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

When do you think consumers will be able to buy n95 respirators again?

6 months? 1 year? 2 years? Never? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I think in about 1 year. But by then, they'll all be n100 because this pandemic led lots of scientists to search for better ways to make masks so they'll be more effective (and comfortable!)

• 8 months ago

maybe in 6 months.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

prob never because even if they did become available,  if we are unfortuneately by that time still in the cv pandemic, because of naive ignoramuses downplaying the situation and not following protocols , by that time this model version will of been surpassed and obselete  and they won't be n95  but maybe n96  or n95b  etc..

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I'm guessing about a year. By that time the epidemic should be over (I hope) and production should have caught up. And as blue Ninja says, people MAY stop stockpiling them by then.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

They are selling machines to  people on TV ?/

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

They just busted scumbags selling them for $365 for a 10 pack

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

When ever this nonsense is over and production can catch up to actually shipping stock to stores.

Well... at least AFTER people again stop wiping them out because now everyone will want some to put away for "next time."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.