Roller skate questions?
1. How often should you change wheels
2. How often should you change bearings.
I looked up everywhere but they don't tell me when. I'm getting my first pair and I just want to be ready for all of what's to come. I got me knee pads and tool to take the wheels out.
- Chris AncorLv 77 months agoFavourite answer
1. When they are worn too much & slow you down.
2. Bearings should last the lifetime of the skates.
3. King pins now, are capable of breaking & should be changed every 2 or 3 years.