Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 3 months ago

today is my birthday. should i throw a party with over 150 guests?

• Orla

I love a party with a theme. Yours could be The Masque of the Red Death. Pretty clever. 

• Anton

Stupid "question", answer depends on you.

If you are intelligent, understand science, care about the health of your human beings, you keep mostly away from all other people.

If you are like Donald, stupid, hate people, hate science -- you have your damn party.  You don't care that you are guaranteed that at least one of them is infected of Covid-19 and will infect everyone else.  Which means that at least one of your guests would die.  But you don't care about their lives.

• Go for it. I'm a firm believer in science - in this case natural selection.

Funny... I didn't know trolls had friends, thought you were all loner losers...

Don't be ridiculous, the LAPD recently busted up a party of 50 people.  You could be arrested for endangering the public health, wouldn't be a very fun birthday.