where would you like to go on vacation? ?

just curious :) 

of course not now lmao, i meant like dream vacation spots!! :) 

quebec lac-megantic it has historical value look it up

Bora Bora or Tahiti would be nice

Either that or maybe Bhutan?

Aussie.. :)))))))))

Brazil and/or Argentina to see Iguazu Falls.

• Mystic

Hawaii would be so beautiful to see! I would love to see the regular beaches AND the black sand ones! I'd like to go back to Niagara Falls too. That was so pretty from the New York side. I like to go to Tennessee too. I go down to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area and just love it. I think Italy would be quite nice too.

• Linda

I would love to go to Paris, France and Barcelona after this pandemic is over and the world has gotten back to normal. 

My favorite place that I visited was Fiji. I went on a family vacation when I was 18 and it was amazing. I'd love to go back there. I also would love to go back to Columbia. I took my boyfriend a few years ago as a birthday gift because his dad's parents live there and we had a great time. The other place I'd love to visit again is Padua in Italy, where my ancestors came to the US from. I still have some family there.

Regarding places I've never visited, I would love to visit Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. I haven't spent a lot of time in that part of the world and I think it would be a great experience to travel there. 

I, personally, really enjoy staying home. Being away from my cats stresses me out a lot, and I always worry about them 😂

• jimmy

I'll just stay home thanks.