Kia asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 9 months ago

Credit card payment didn’t go through but was still charged to my account?

So I’ve been buying my stuff online lately because of the covid-19 and I decided to treat myself to some AirPods. I went on the source website and tried buying a pair (my credit card is working for everything and I’m nowhere’s near my limit so that’s not a problem) when I went to check out and buy it came up and said an error happened and couldn’t put my payment through. Soon after I got notified that the payment went through from my bank account. I never got an order processing email or anything from my source so it didn’t go through but I was still charged. At first it showed it gave me the money then took it away (weird) now it’s just showing the charge in my authorized payments. I really want to order them again so they can hurry up and get here but I don’t want to get charged twice. Has anyone ever had this happen? I’ve waited almost 24hrs and it’s still showing the money in my authorized payments 

call or email them now. don't buy again.

Phone the company and tell them your credit card account was charged even though they aren't processing the order.  If they won't do anything, dispute the charge with the credit card company.