Are there any exercises for wing of nose?

Mine is uneven and it really messes with my confidence. The right side of my nose flares out more.

Your nose looks fine, please love yourself 

Eieieeoeieieiieieie

You can get fillers to correct this if you want.. I think its around 800$ depending on where you go. Good luck ! Its referred to as an non surgical nose job 

• Boy

leave it alone it looks good

• August

There are no exercises for the human nose. Leave it well alone 

You could always wear a clothes peg on your nose if it truly bothers you that much, however, I think you have a lovely nose compared to mine. 

The only way for you to fix it is plastic surgery, and btw you look fine!

There are no exercises that can modify the shape nor profile of your nose. Most of that is boney and solid tissue mass, not muscles. The ONLY thing that will aid in changing the shape of your nose is plastic surgery.

get some putty and fix it

I don't know of any exercises but you could stick a carrot or something up the other side of your nose and stretch it out so it matches.