Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 3 months ago

Can Chinese sex toys give you the coronavirus?

So I recently received a Chinese sex toy and it’s amazing but I’m scared to use it, what do I do?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Just as with any sex toy you buy from anywhere else and at any other time in history, you should wash it thoroughly before using it.  A good policy is to triple wash with antibacterial soap (hand or dish soap).  You can also wipe it down with bleach water or isopropyl alcohol (as long as the material isn't so cheap it would break down), and for some toys like silicone you can put them in a pot of boiling water to heat sterilize.  Washing alone should be good enough, but additional steps will ensure the toy is sterile before being used.  I would recommend against using any sort of UV sterilizer light, whether it's a genuine UVC light or a cheap chinese knockoff that only puts out UV wavelengths that are ineffective at sterilizing, because for cheap toy materials UV light can break down the chemicals and cause a crappy toy to start disintegrating.

• 1 month ago

No used it, coz of corona virus effected.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What could go wrong?

• Cathy
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

No.  Michelle Obama said Chinese sex toys never gave him the

coronav

irus 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Just boil it or rub hand sanitiser on it, then it's disinfected voila yay great amazing u did it

• 3 months ago

Remember that all your orgasms had a part in the death of someone. HAHAHA, CHINA SUCKS!!!! Your sex toy was probably packaged by a child. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Depends on where they are inserted. 

• 3 months ago

1. maybe

2. disinfect it.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It's too late, it infected you as soon as you opened the package.

• 3 months ago

Breathe on it and then send it back ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.