my sisters youngest son is crying and misses me should i take this serioisly and go see them hes 4 they live in sd and i live in vegas?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

NO! there is a pandemic currently, so please don't spread your germs over here. we are trying to flatten the curve!

he'll get over not seeing you right now... wow. ridiculous to travel over there, in these times, just because a 4 year old kid is upset he didn't see you. he'll probably forget in a few hours anyways

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Of course not.  Children don't get what they want by crying.  Adults don't do something, even in normal times, to make the kids think they are *that* special.  The adult behavior would do nothing but raise a spoiled brat who thinks they deserve the world.  

Under normal circumstances, you plan something out and make him learn to wait and anticipate your arrival.  Under current circumstances, the parents explain to him logically and calmly that it's not possible right now but that you're working on a time for it to happen.  Even put a date out there, like June or July, for him to look forward to.  If it's sooner all the better.  This is how kids learn especially at that age.

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can take it seriously without going.  That is not an emergency, so it would be best for you and your sister's family if you stay put.  Do some video chat, send him a card or a small gift, talk on the phone, etc.  Don't risk getting yourself or someone else sick over this.

• 2 months ago

Its not an emergency - no

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Er, no - take the virus seriously. Have video calls in the meantime.

• 2 months ago

Wait another two weeks. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you heard of shelter in place?  Don’t go see him, it will put everyone in danger.  Do you really want your 4 year old nephew to die because of your selfish actions?  Just stay in Vegas.

Source(s): Wikipedia
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.