Where is some music to play to filter out back ground noise?

I want to record videos, but my nieces didn't bother this time to turn it down. I want music playing to wall myself in. I would like to listen atmospheric music like piano and rain. I don't want complications with copyright. What can I use?

youtube.     search "10 hours meditation music"  or "10 hours sleep music".

Not sure about copyright but

Tangerine Dream

Sunn O)))

Tool

Porcupine Tree

Pink Floyd

When I wanted to drown out snoring so I could sleep at night in hostel dorm beds while traveling I went to the Google Play Store and searched for "white noise." The app I like best is called "White Noise Baby Sleep Sounds," which does have several kinds of rain sounds as well as other ones. It doesn't have any music but I think some of the other white noise apps do.

The music you describe sounds like ambient music or new age music so you might try searching for that.

What does that have to do with R&B?

i would just listen to whatever you want

If you don't want complications from copyright, then you can use original music played by the composer. Or old stuff that is out of copyright played by someone who gives you permission.