Are there any countries in Europe where European citizens are allowed to move?

Wondering if I can move to a European Country or every single country is Shot down.

I knew something about Ireland But I couldn't find any attendible news.

PS. Italian citizen

Thank you

During the Covid-19...

• Zirp

At the moment (may 10th, 2020), we can't even travel to neighbouring countries. Most airplanes are grounded. Border-crossings are closed

Source(s): netherlands
  • Orla C

At the moment you can in theory travel to Ireland, but you'd have to stay in quarantine for 2 weeks before you interact with anyone.

If you hold Italian citizenship, you can move to any other EU country to live and work.

Although obviously not until the current COVID-19 issue lifts and travel is again permitted.

Shot down - hum.   Locked down, yep.   What about staying at home and only going on essential journeys don't you understand?   Each country has it's own rules however so check re where you might get to.   And personally I'd suggest that coming from Italy may mean you'd not be very welcome anywhere, just now.

A citizen of an EU-member country can move to, work in, or study in any other EU-member country.