Is smoking weed better/worse than cigarettes?

Thanks guys, me and my boyfriend were just discussing it and we were curious 

I think both are bad hun.

Worse          

• ?

Cigs are worse 

Better but still dumb imo. Nothing cool about forgetting stuff and looking dumb. 

Ultimately better but the sad part is it's not nationally legal in the US yet. :(

Smoking weed doesn't give you cancer.

Smoking weed while your brain is still developing , yes its worse than smoking bc it can cause mental illness(schizophrenia personality disorder)  and if you are smoking while you are pregnant you have 3x higher risk that your child will end up in prison, and have violent behavior

• David

It’s more natural and doesn’t have all the added chemicals as cigarettes, so it’s not as bad on your lungs and doesn’t cause cancer. It however does impair you, make you lazy, cause short term memory loss etc. So i’d say cigarettes are probably worse for your physical health but weed worse for your mind.

• Kathy

I think they are about the same.

Better to smoke weed than cigarettes. Cigarettes contain many carcinogens.