Do you think Joe Biden will be our next president?

I don't. You?=

I don't know. He may be leading in polls nationwide by like 5 to 8 points on average, but it's the EC that really matters.

Who gives a flying fvck? One old fart isn’t going to make this country any better than the current old fart. It’s increasingly becoming a country run by old farts with dementia . How’s that going to turn things around? I’m in my mid-60s by the way so I can say this...

I don't really know. guess we will find out in November.

Nope,

IF he actually is the nominee.

NO, I give less than a 10% chance he wins unless Trump starts to really do poorly and I don't care if Mini Mike Bloomberg wants to spend 500 millionon his campaign. money will only do so much.

Besides, EVERYONE knows who trump and Biden are,

• Mandy

Yes.  I do think that he will.

A staffer has to follow Biden around with a sign that says "Today is Monday, May 11, 2020). You are in __________ (location). You are running for US President (not Senator). This is a photo of your wife and that is a photo of your sister so you don't confuse them again. Don't sniff any children or assault any women."  

I make no assumptions that Biden or Trump for that matter will be on the ballot in November. 

These a fluid times. 

Biden will either be in jail for his involvement in the Russia scandal or any one of his sexual assult crimes, extricated to the Ukraine for involvement in that scandal, or confined to an assisted living facility. 

He has a 50/50 chance. Looking at the results of the last 2 elections/ mid terms.

Nope.