Does Youtube work better with certain browsers such as Google Chrome?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I primarily use Firefox and haven't really had any issues with YT. Of course, since they're both Google products, they may work slightly better together, but I haven't noticed any difference in my case.

• Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I'm just pulling your strings. Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I use Opera, it's ''heavier'' and holds temporary memory well. I find Opera is the best of all, with zero hesitation to commands and acts like a light browser.

• 2 months ago

Google is owned by Youtube.  They optimized Youtube for Chrome and not the other browsers.  So it may run slower or not well with other browsers.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It works best when you don't have it set to 1080 resolution. 360 is more than enough. I'm sure the telescopes we use to cure cancer (that's a joke, people with sticks in their butts) aren't anywhere near 1080. If your youtube is skipping, buffering, and the internet crapping out, lower the resolution. You're trying to pull an elephant through a garden hose unless you're paying $600/month for internet I couldn't even dare to explain.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I often have trouble with it in Chrome. It works better with Safari. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.