Does Youtube work better with certain browsers such as Google Chrome?

I primarily use Firefox and haven't really had any issues with YT. Of course, since they're both Google products, they may work slightly better together, but I haven't noticed any difference in my case.

• Lv 5

I'm just pulling your strings. Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.

I use Opera, it's ''heavier'' and holds temporary memory well. I find Opera is the best of all, with zero hesitation to commands and acts like a light browser.

Google is owned by Youtube.  They optimized Youtube for Chrome and not the other browsers.  So it may run slower or not well with other browsers.

It works best when you don't have it set to 1080 resolution. 360 is more than enough. I'm sure the telescopes we use to cure cancer (that's a joke, people with sticks in their butts) aren't anywhere near 1080. If your youtube is skipping, buffering, and the internet crapping out, lower the resolution. You're trying to pull an elephant through a garden hose unless you're paying $600/month for internet I couldn't even dare to explain.

I often have trouble with it in Chrome. It works better with Safari.