Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 6 months ago

How eager would you be to visit the casinos when they reopen in June in Las Vegas?

You must wear a face mask the entire time you are there, Security will make sure you do, and if you don't practice "social distancing" you will be asked to leave..

i don't go to the casinos and i stay away from the strip as much as i can. it's so annoying there filled with obnoxious tourists 

Does face mask = no smoking? That would be awesome.

I have never went to a casino to gamble so it's not an issue to me.

yup.  I'm planning on going.  I live in texas so we don't have any casinos.  the nearest casinos are in Oklahoma or Louisiana but they don't offer the vibe of Vegas

• pmt853

When I visit the USA I never even remotely consider going to any sort of casino in any state.

• Jay P

Hard to have a sip of my beer while wearing a face-mask

It's also hard to maintain social distancing at many of the casino tables the way most casinos have them spaced ( or at least had them set-up prior to being shut down )

I'll return to Vegas but I'm in no rush to be among the first