In California alone there are millions of outstanding arrest warrants , what's up with that?

A large amount of our population should actually be in jail now, what's the problem here?

sorry only 252,000 in California alone.

The problem is that elected officials here seem to believe any form of incarceration is unfair.

I find it funny how in 2007 I got in a argument with my brother and shoved him in the face and the cops came and arrested me then I had to show up to court to defend my self because they wanted me to do 4 months in jail over that little shove to the face or stand trial at a jurry against my brother and if I win the case my little brother would have gone to jail thus I did not want my little brother to go to jail so I just didn't ask for a jury trial and ended up getting screwed in court and had to do 60 hours of community service and 15 days in jail. Meanwhile today there are illegal aliens in California who are convicted rapist and have committed murder but they now are left off the hook because of this virus . F#** I hate this justice system. Only seems to punish American born citizens.

theyre probably too busy with the corona virus to put anyone in jail