Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 3 months ago

Congress had a debate with Facebook CEO and Google CEO about intrusion of privacy, should a law be created to ban internet trackers/spying?

(opinion)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Why out about this now. This oversight should have been implemented within 1 year of this damn problem existing. Nothing will be done as i am sure the owner has made some large secret donations somewhere   

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

In my opinion there should be a law banning internet trackers/spying. However if this is happening clearly it would be interesting to enforce the law because law enforcement is about 10 years behind in technology training, actually probably more than 20 years behind the latest technology trends. The problem with universities and high school programs, they are at least 20-30 years behind because it takes a long time to even create curriculum programs for teaching computer/internet not just with computer science, informatics, human centered design, but to have a course for students in middle/high school because a small faction of computer science or computer engineering majors is clearly problematic (while a subject like biology is basically required to teach middle and high schoolers). Thus do you think law enforcement and government politicians would even understand not only how to create such a bill/law, let alone actually have a plan on how to use Congress taxpayer money to enforce the law?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The government really has no business talking about such matters as if they are bad when the government is the worst offender of all. When the government stops spying on the worlds internet activity including that of US citizens then they can talk, but until then they should shut their cans and hang their heads in shame.

But yeah, no one should be spying on the activities of people online.   

I also just have to say that I'm sick of the goat f*uckers in the US government telling me or anyone else to not do what they themselves are doing. If you don't think the people should do something then how about you not do it yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.