I don't give up on people easily so should I take my girl friend back?

She said it's over, I pleaded for her to keep being my girl friend, she broke a heart that's gentle and true even laughed at me as she walked away. Now I own a nice car and have a better job she wants me back. Should I take he back?

The uptick in your life and presentation does not signify that she's after your money. It more likely signifies that she thought you were lazy and self defeating and now seeing that you are waking up... is glad for it and sees more potential. Hearts that are gentle and true.... but can't pay the rent are a lot more common than you think! Hearts that are gentle and true and pull their own weight and have goals and dreams? Those are a lot more interesting. Honest. Not about gold digging. You're not rich. Everything is relative.

There's  a fine line between not giving up easily vs being a doormat.  She showed you who she was when she treated you like crap.   It's kind of scary you'd have to ask what to do now that she thinks you're worth her time.  Find someone who wants YOU, not what you own. 

Hell yes she might really want your valuable possessions