What hobbies and interests can I do during COVID-19?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Take a online course that would improve your life skills 

As for what that is . Look at what you want to do with your life . That’s what you have to figure out . Figure out what you like to,do, asking someone this is like asking online what should I have for supper . Anything you want. 

There is also exercise . 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

1: i personally would say to start making gunpla.

2:video games

• 1 month ago

depression 

• 2 months ago

Making a costume for a fair is fun. There's a really big one in Canada that's just a weekend trip away where you live as your character. It's really cool, and there are a lot of English speakers there. But there's a fair in just about every state. Not to mention you can sew a costume and learn through that experience. I'm just contemplating though. You can think of your interests and then go from there.

• 2 months agoReport

You stay at home you dummy dumb

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

play video games

use computers on TV

exercise on treadmill or exercise bike

if u have a swimming pool in ur backyard, u can swim in ur swimming pool.

watch movies in disney + or netflix

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Read a book, go for a walk, have a Spring clean. Do some baking, paint your bedroom, offer to help an elderly neighbour with their garden. Take up birdwatching, do some sunbathing.

• 2 months ago

Reading, sewing, crafting, painting, cleaning/organizing, building/wood crafting, running/working out, fishing, hiking, writing, learning a language, home improvement, landscaping, yoga, meditating, auto repair, scrap booking, journaling, writing a penpal, etc. There are many options!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.