how do you do a screenshot on my lenovo?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I can't unless I am in proximity to it...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Boy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I believe it is FN and then Prnt Scrn

• 2 months ago

Ctrl  along with Print Scrn key or Alt along with Print Scrn key should take the screenshot of most windows computers.

• 2 months ago

I am assuming that if you are using Windows 10 it still has a snipping tool which can capture screen images. It has a scissors icon and can capture any part of what you see on your screen. Then you save it as an image file. You can capture the whole screen or any part of it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

To take a screenshot of an active window  on your Lenovo computer Click anywhere of the window to make it the active window On your keyboard, press Alt and PrtSc at the same time to take a screenshot of it.

• 2 months ago

likely the same as any other Win 10 machine. you press the prt sc button, then open a program capable of reading photo files, and paste to the file. the button puts the screen shot onto the clipboard ... and the next use of the clipboard wipes out the screenshot

Source(s): grampa
  • 2 months ago

You do a "screenshot" by pressing the "printscreen" button on your keyboard.  Some keyboard shorten the name PRSN or something similar. Often you have to hold down a function key to get it to work.  But this is a hardware feature, not part of Windows, so it is different for every make and model of Lenovo PCs.

Once you press the PrintScreen key, the screen is loaded into the laptops clipboard.  You can not see it.  You have to "Paste" into something like a picture (using paint or another graphic editor) or a document such as a Word document.

An alternative is the snipping tool.  You can use that to draw a box around some of all of the screen and capture it.  You can see the image in the Snipping Tool and copy it, save it, etc.  

• 2 months ago

Assuming your Lenovo runs on Windows, the snipping tool should help you.

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

Print Screen button on the keyboard.

then just open Paint and paste it.

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

works for ME!

• 2 months ago

chrome --> newtab ---> google ---> how to screenshot on (operating system)

• jm
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Use your keyboard key PRTScr or use the sniping tool if you have Windows 7/8/10

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.