What would happen if you don't pay off truck driver training fees?

So I got my training  to drive a commercial truck at my first company but I wasn't there long enough to pay it off and still owe a bunch, the guy who handles all that said that it doesn't effect my credit. What if I just don't pay it? 

They will take out a court order and make you pay interest on the amount you owe and charge you for court costs and admin fees and lots more as well.

If it doesn't affect your credit, why worry? Don't pay. OH, wait.Wait. He'll send Guido over with a Monkey Wrench.

• Kaz

Big mistake, if you don't pay it.  It will eventually affect your credit, and they will likely sue you for the money you owe them.

• Eastside Guz

They will take you to civil court, win a judgement and probably dock/lgarnish your paycheck.

Seriously.....You don't know the consequences of not paying off your debt ? ?

You will get sued.

Their in-house collection group will try to collect and it and then I expect it would be sold to a collection company.  the collection company will put it on your credit.

It won't affect your credit for now - meaning if you work with the school to set up a payment plan and get the debt paid, they won't report anything to the credit agencies.

But if you just ignore them and never pay them, sooner or later they will send your debt to collections. That will go on your credit and they'll probably sue you and get a judgement against you (which will really ruin your credit) and then they'll garnish your wages and/or levy your bank accounts until the debt and all the late fees and interest charges are paid off.

Besides, even if it had no impact on your credit - you used the service, why the hell would you think its acceptable to not pay for it?Oh, and if you don't pay, they'll probably refuse to send proof/verification of successfully completing the class, leaving you unable to get a job in the industry with any reputable employer.

• Ron

What if you just don't pay a bill owed? Please tell me you aren't that stupid

You're a typical ******** millennial would be my guess. The CNA' sat my wife's job do this (or did until she took the job and does not stop harassing them for the money).

Sent to the collection agency