What is this?

We found this rock in a creek, it has a red marble pattern, indentation around it, and a hole on top.

this photo reminds me of kakyoin death

It looks like a piece of onyx that was used as an ornament, or bead or part of a necklace. The indentation would be something a cord would fit into--and the hole is probably just for show, or perhaps some other ring attachment. 

damn cheerio right there

Can you add a photo with size comparison?

this confuses me idk

Something off of a boat to hold lines, I say that because of the channel thing around it. Or something to hold the lines of a dock.

It looks like a bead, some people make them MASSIVE, but yeah, that looks like a man made bead. If it's bigger than your fist and floats in water it's likely one of those things that go along thick ropes around swimming areas, though it looks a little fancy for that, it may just be discolored, it does look old. But that's my best guess.

Rocks are natural. That thing is man made. Looks like an old yoyo.

a really weird skateboard wheel

• This is a rock. That's a donut.

Source(s): john wick from fortnite