would u buy any new iphone 12 if apple released no camera version iphone 12?

it would be most cheapest iphone 12

version and no cameras.

would you still buy it?

Even if it had a camera I still wouldn't buy it as I'm not into iPhones. I like my regular android phone. 

No, I would never intentionally buy any Apple product. My latest Android phone cost me a dollar at Walmart and does everything I need, based upon 2014 technology. If I want to take pictures, I use a thing called a "Nikon camera" instead.

I don't think so

I won't but I know a lot of people will. Apple Iphone is a good phone not great phone. But there marketing is not just good but great. I don't like apple products as they are way overrated but damn their marketing that is just shocking effective although not ehically right most of the time.

There is no way they would eliminate the camera for any reason - but hypothetically if they did for some abstract reason (like when they eliminated the headphone jack) I would just trust the brainiacs about it. There is no way they're going to eliminate the camera - That's like the 1st trademark of a smartphone.

The iPhone 12 wouldn’t be the cheapest if it’s new it would probably cost $700-$1100

If I needed a new phone, sure. Cameras are next to useless for me.

No. I'm not a fan of iPhones.

While i rarely use my phone's camera, it's a nice to have for spur of the moment photos.

Cameras don't cost a lot, so Apple would probably only discount it minimally.

• NOT REALLY NO i dont like

Yes if it has other new features. I barely take any pictures on my iPhone.  When I’m on vacation, I took maybe 10 pictures total. It was basically famous landmarks like Eiffel tower, Mona Lisa, the winged goddess, Venus di milo.