Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

If a vaccine is never found for the coronavirus, will we stay on lockdown for the rest of our lives?

There is an impasse coming. Either the Government opens the economy, or the people

Will. The second option... will not be pretty. When people in mass begin losing literally everything, families break up, children starving, I’m talking REAL starvation, not Whiny “it’s not fair, why can’t I eat filet minion and lobster tail! Screw the rich” not these fucktards. REAL hunger. People will survive and they won’t be nice to the people that put them in that position. 

No retard. We will treat it like it’s the seasonal flu. I can’t stand this lock down anymore and I want the economy to reopen.

• yes2 weeks agoReport

Cmon dont be that rude! People here are 60-80 years old and listen to every website they find. Thats why we are here! To inform them better.

Lockdown is going away.   Contact tracing, better testing & to some degree masks & social distancing are here to stay.

Not so, but yes, social distancing forever will stay and people will one day stop recognizing each other. Just like today, when people have to guess the other person in front with their eyes and voice and can't have a look at their face.

• Malichi2 weeks agoReport

Dude, social distancing exist only in liberal minds. That **** is not gonna happen in real life. Maybe at tables at restaurants because governments will threaten to take away licenses. Beaches, public places. It’s not happening. Trust me, it isn’t. It’s not happening now! 

Many countries and states have already gotten out of lockdown even though we don't have a vaccine. So the answer is obviously no. Nobody truly believes that a vaccine will never be developed. There are several projects which could have one out by the end of the year, possibly as early as September. 

• ?

ONLY IF the democrits have their way so they can get more and more control over you.

Yes we should until a vaccine is found 

We don’t even know if a vaccine is going to be effective.  Even Fauci doubts this.

IF THE LEFT HAS IT'S WAY, YES

• Rebecca2 weeks agoReport

Conservitards and libtards are equally as retarded "look at me I voted for a president because I can't think on my own"

If you want to you can. I’m going to go out. I’ll pick you up some toilet paper though