Shes jealous that we had a new born baby. Will he stick around?

My baby father and I just had a new born baby yesterday. Now his ex is calling/ crying saying she HOPE He dies and he's not seeing their son anymore. Which he told her "okay that's fine with me." Then She called him telling me, he cheated on me with her and posted screenshots online way BEFORE then of a message saying, "I don't want neither one of you, imma do me regardless lol". But I ignored it! Because obviously he's been with me my WHOLE pregnancy. Just so happens I met him after his son turned 3 months and was drunk that night I got pregnant. It's whatever now! Will he stick around? My family says that I should just ignore her since he's ALWAYS with me and not with HER! 

• GB

He probably stuck with her for the WHOLE of her pregnancy. 

Trolls make notoriously unreliable parents.

You think someone whose just had a baby would be on here whining? Engage brain please.

She's just jealous and afraid that her son will lose his father now that there's a new baby around. If he's always with you, then just make sure his life is as pleasant as possible (with none of the drama that he apparently had with her). Don't let him walk all over you, but find a way to resolve any differences as reasonably as possible.

You do have an active imagination with your Tales of the Trailer Trash Crowd.

He'll likely move on when he also gets tired of your crying baby and finds someone else drunk in a bar.

Get a restraining order.

Peace.

• A

Sorry but this guy just seems to go around making babies and doesn't take care of previous ones. Chances are in a year you will be right where she is as he moves on to someone else. Get child support, get a paternity test if you need to.