Is it possible this will end badly?

My baby dad says THAT he didn't want his other baby mother but HE cheated on me with her. He also said THAT she kept him away from their son but in the messages she told him to pick up their baby back when I was only 1 month pregnant. Then he said that she's unfit but from the messages she posted online he hasn't been around their baby the first 3 months after he was born. Now she's saying that He told her that he will not be with none of us with a video kissing on another girls CHEST. She's been posting allot of stuff of him threatening her family and nieces so obviously that's why she probably said she HOPE our daughter die. Is this possible that this will end badly? This is My first CHILD WITH him!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

OMG get him GONE!!! That waste of air only wanted any of you for sex. Cut your losses, kick him to the curb and take care of your baby. You are the adult now, you are now going to have to do what is best for your child, and this kind of garbage drama isn't it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • helene
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Are you writing a screenplay or something?

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You should make sure he will be a good supporter of your child. Keep tract of his financial situation, and maybe contact 911 if you fear any domestic abuse.

• 2 weeks ago

Yes, it is possible. I would recommend dating better guys before you spread your legs, just saying.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Your "first child with him"?  LMAO-- I love how you're such a loser you're already planning to have more with that loser. 

• 2 weeks ago

What do you define as "badly"?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.