Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

What are some current political topics that are based on cultural Marxist doctrine?

The idea blacks should be paid reparations, Kamala Harris’ proposal to grant billions in mortgage assistance just to blacks.   These are both based in the cultural Marxist idea that blacks are oppressed by whites and therefore deserving of special help based on race.   

• Bishop2 weeks agoReport

Lol @Andy F for spreading the fake black hebrew israelite cult doctrine even in Yahoo Answers 😂 Read chapter 105 and 106 of the Ethiopian book of Enoch. Destroys your whole entire doctrine. 
      P.S. the 400 year prophecy was fulfilled before Jesus was even born.

Equity (equal outcomes). Inclusiveness (designed to create group think majority). Elimination of Private Property and the Firearms that protect that property. 

Here is a few.

Look at the examples of SOCIALIST PUBLIC CONTROL going on with LIBERAL Democrat leaders imposing basic free society RIGHTS with their useless "social distancing" and mandatory face masks worn in public. 

Small and large scale businesses being HARD FORCED to suppress customers by creating LONG LINES THAT FLOW OUT AND ALONG SHOPS AND STORES. Look at how these businesses fear being watched by "undercover spies" who report to LIBERAL DEMOCRAT MAYORS AND/OR COUNTY PRESIDENTS.

And it all angers me big time. I vow to VOTE TOTAL REPUBLICAN THIS ELECTION YEAR; the DEMOCRATS DON'T BOTHER CAMPAIGNING FOR ELECTED OFFICE!!!

I REFUSE TO LIVE IN ABJECT SUPPRESSIVE MARXIST FEAR CURRENTLY ENJOYED BY DEMOCRAT SOCIALIST LEADERS!! 

Democrat Socialists have their fun now....but I WILL make MY SECRET BALLOT VOTE KNOWN NOW AS I WILL VOTE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP IN NOVEMBER 2020

• Bishop2 weeks agoReport

Voting is a social contract and proof that you consent to being governed so it doesn't matter how you're governed if you're dumb enough to vote then you don't have the right to complain about how you're governed because you consent to being governed. 

• Sally

More war and more debt are good for the economy of the United States of America.

Source(s): www.WhiteHouse.gov
  • ?

Mass Islamic vagrant immigration to the 1st World.

• Rally2 weeks agoReport

Yeas

Normalizing pedophilia, and incest. Trans children. Feminising men, making women Butch. Hating White men in particular and genociding Whites in general.

Feminism and Cultural studies/ theory/ post-colonial studies (Stuart Hall and Spivak etc).

Many  cultural Marxists are often people from minorities, immigrants and women, including many feminists.

• Andy F

Can you explain more?  Also, "feminism" is MUCH broader than Marxist support for women's rights.  I have a fairly good friend who's an anarchist with liberal Democratic Party leanings, and she's a "radical feminist" while disliking Marxism.

• Bent

Millions of Americans wouldn't have health care during this if it wasn't for Obama.

One example I can think of is the way trump ordered companies out of China. I know they ignored him, but it is an example.

• TheBellJar

How do you know whom that even is they are anonymous and no it wasn't me. I don't know enough about cultural Marxism or Marxism to answer this question although I suspect the person who said conservatives made cultural Marxism up is right.

The thirty-plus million people and 90 thousand people that Trump has unemployed and killed because of his response to the Corona Virus. 

• Mr. Wizard

100% right on Sarah!! Trump VOTERS better work harder NOW to secure other Trump VOTES; we need to work NOW to secure President Trump's RE-ELECTION in NOVEMBER 2020