Does anyone know what this game is called?

So here’s the description. I used to play this all the time at school on the computer but I have nooo idea what it was called. Pretty sure it was just a computer thing, not an app or disc.

You randomly got an avatar and “life story” generated. It told you where you lived and what your name is and your gender. I’m pretty sure the avatar that you had was just a “head” lol. You clicked the age button and aged up a year each time. I’m pretty sure you could get sick and you could end up with siblings and stuff and have kids. Then you die eventually and start a new life. The colour gray is popping in my head too, like the majority of the colors were black and gray. 

It’s driving me nuts trying to think of it. And it’s NOT BitLife, as I have that game also. I played it years ago, not even sure if it’s still around, but it was fun.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.