Mary

Do you use social media?

I've never been a big social media person and recently decided to delete one of my accounts. Has anyone else done this? Have you touched it since?

I've never used social media at all.

• ?

No. I consider them anti-social and, for that reason, avoid them, although I suppose one might suggest being here (YA) is contrary to that conviction.

• Kathy

Just Facebook, that's all.

Once in a great while.

Me neither. Not big on social media. I really only signed up after friends pushed me to. And that was annoying. Because I ended up burning quite a few family and friendship bridges using it.

I like to use the messaging feature and check pages I'm subscribed to once in a while but I've been using Yahoo Answers moreso lately.

• ?

Only yahoo answers and occasionally instagram to keep in touch with a couple of relatives.